The Mandatory “Four Things” Post
Hemmm, I was tagged by my brilliant and soon-to-be-promoted housemate for the mandatory “Four Things” post (currently a hot topic in the blogosphere); so here it is:
Four jobs I’ve had in my life (I didn’t have many, so I’ll attempt to list them chronologically):
- Tutor for high school students (in Indo).
- Kitchenhand in Burmese House, Richmond (with yummy take-away curries at the end of the day).
- Kitchenhand in Fratelli Cafe, Malvern (they’re out-of-business now, hohohoho).
- Mobile phone accessories packer in Cellular Wholesaler.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
- George of the Jungle (12x so far)
- Monsters, Inc (6x probably)
- Home Alone 2 – Lost in New York (lost count)
- Jack Frost (watch it every Christmas)
Four places I have lived:
Four TV shows I love to watch:
- House, M.D.
- Sketch Show
Four places I have been on vacation:
- Phillip Island
- Jakarta (LOL, not a good place for vacation for sure)
Four of my favourite dishes:
- Nasi Sayur Pak Djo
- Lumpia Semarang
- Sate Ayam Ponorogo
- Roti Bajul (Donald) Pasar Atum
Four websites I visit daily:
- digg.com (information overload for my tiny brain)
Four places I would rather be right now:
- Bora Bora
Four bloggers I am tagging (sorry I didn’t get it right first time):
- Silas Merah
- Raymond Chen